[vtkusers] Fwd: VTK help in STL modification

Prashant Somani p.m.somani at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 12:43:44 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I am not sure is it right place to communicate, but under confusion I am
doing. Kindly excuse me in case of some wrong found.

May I request you to guide me in few of my doubt?

1. I have STL file of actual 3D models which are scanned. They have
multiple triangles on one plane, which i want to remove and make whole
plane identified as one.

2. Further getting neat and clean geometry, i would like to play that
model's one plane angle/azimuth ensuring that all adjacent junction and
planes are connected and get changed accordingly.

If anyone is interested in doing project togather is also welcomed.

Waiting for your kind support.

Best Regards,
Prashant Somani