[vtkusers] Python VTK 6.0.0

Marco Nawijn nawijn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 08:02:53 EDT 2013

Dear Franziskus,

Are you aware of the following:
http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/#vtk

I has no support for VTK 6 yet, but I can image this will not take too long.
If you are working on a Linux platform, than in a few weeks, the package
managers
will do all the hard work for you.

Just for your information. I have worked with Python and VTK on both
Windows and Linux and
never compiled from source yet.

Regards,

Marco