[vtkusers] VTK 6.0 - New books?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Jun 26 10:10:43 EDT 2013

Sorry I don't have an ETA for new books. I don't expect them to be updated
for a year or more.

However, the current books are still relevant. The fundamental concepts in
VTK 6 are exactly the same as VTK 5, the only big backwards incompatible
changes are in the build system. The pipeline changes require mostly
trivial syntax changes from the user perspective. See the migration guides
for details.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer