[vtkusers] Making Camera stationary

divya divya at triassicsolutions.com
Wed Jun 26 06:18:09 EDT 2013

Dear VTK users,

I am trying to get the position(x, y, z) of the actor when its rotating.
When i use an event VTKRenderWindowInteractor EndInteractionEvt,   the
'actor.GetOrientation();' returns 0 values for the coordinate. I figured out
the reason could be because the camera is rotating and not the actor, for
this when I tried to rotating the actor after clicking 'a' from the
keyboard, it works fine. Can this be made the default behavior? ie. Can the
camera be made stationary and the actor is moved.

--

Regards,
DIVYA SADANANDAN