[vtkusers] How to rotate a volume around center of a window?

manzohar lancia58 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 10:44:53 EDT 2013

Hi VTK users

I render a CT volume. I use the vtkRenderWindowInteractor. Using this
interactor  I can rotate the image by pressing at same time the CTRL and
left mouse button.  Before panning the center of rotation is the center of
the window in which the volume is rendered. After panning the center of
rotation follows the pan. i.e. if I pan 20 pixels  up the center of rotation
will move 20 pixels up. What I need is that center of rotation will stay at
the window's center and not follow the pan. Is there a way to do it ?

Thanks
Zohar