[vtkusers] VTK with WIN8 64bit && VS2012

thready mike at gagnon.com
Fri Jun 21 09:50:25 EDT 2013

Hello gentlemen, I'm having lots of trouble getting the examples under
[VtkDir]\src\Examples\GUI\Win32\vtkMFC working.  May I ask which options you
used with CMake to compile Vtk properly?  Also, are you able to use CMake to
build the projects needed for the samples?  Nothing is working "out of the
box" for me and I can't get anything working with VS2012...

Thanks a lot for any help!
Mike