[vtkusers] 2d label for iso-lines

Sebastien sebastien.calvi at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 12:23:33 EDT 2013

Hello all,

I'm posting this because I'm having an issue as follow:
I can have several shapes in my view on which I can show/display
iso-contour-lines with labels indicating the depth...

Right now I now how to deal with object masking each others, I use
vtkLabeledDataMapper in conjunction with vtkSelectVisiblePoints and it works
great, labels which are behind an actor are not rendered.

I also know how to get rid of overlapping labels with
vtkLabelPlacementMapper..

Here is my dilemma, how can I do both?
Can we chain mappers as we chain filters?

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated! :)

Thank you,
Sebastien.