[vtkusers] Set Different Opacity Value to Different GrayScale to DisplayImage

Hongsongyang hongsongyang at 163.com
Sat Jun 8 11:28:22 EDT 2013

David,
     Thank you very much for your example.
Actually, the example you list could not meet my requirement at all.

If I set the background as Green, if the opacity value is 0 of some pixel.
I want this pixel displayed as background color, but not the white color at
all.

I want to know if there is a way to implement real opacity mechanism but not
the mask mechanism.

Thank you very much.
Best regards,

Hongsongyang