[vtkusers] Read data from Callback function

Massinissa Bandou Massinissa.Bandou at USherbrooke.ca
Sun Jun 2 21:42:16 EDT 2013

Thanks David, sorry for the late reply!

I found out that my problem is in my Qt code. The fact that I have an object
of ImgRegistration in the main and another in vtkMyCallback seems wrong
because it delete the matrix every time when I call it outside of
vtkMyCallback. For example I tried to write the matrix in a QtTable(from
ImgRegistration) but it doesn't display.

thx for your help!