[vtkusers] Can VTK be used with Codegear XE4 compilers???

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 11:34:58 EDT 2013

I have an old application developed with BDS2006 that needs to be
maintained. Current development IDE is XE4 level (with 32 and 64 bit
compilers).
Is it possible to compile VTK with these compilers?

I ask before trying because when I last tried it with the BDS2006
compiler it was a nightmarish experience with compilation taking an
entire afternoon...
(I am not the author of the application code, that developer has left
the company, so I have to take over without his experience...)

Much obliged for any insight on this!

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden