[vtkusers] creating colortables (and opacity) with 3 scalars, rather than 1

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 17:33:07 EDT 2013

Scalar may have can components, but I always displayed  1 component at a
time.

At the same time if you work with vector you should be able to display
magnitude without computing it yourself.
It might be enough just to call SetVectorModeToMagnitude for your look up
table (defined in vtkScalarsToColors:).

I have not tried this and quick search did not show any example.
So hope somebody else can help you with it.

Regards,
    Alex