[vtkusers] Cut a triangulated surface with a line

sebastian ordas sebastian.ordas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 07:16:50 EDT 2013

well, I remember I used vtkPolygonalSurfaceContourLineInterpolator (or some
other vtkContourWidget) to manually draw the contour on the surface and
later on applied the vmtk filter. But then I might switched to some other
task and did´t continue on it.
vtkPolyDataLineEmbedder looks interesting. If you forward your question to
the VMTK mailing list you may get further insights.

best regards,
sebastian