[vtkusers] Cut a triangulated surface with a line

Martin Vymazal martin.vymazal at vki.ac.be
Thu Jul 18 06:10:27 EDT 2013

Hi Sebastian,

 this looks interesting. I also found your posts on vmtk mailing list. The points of my
line that I want to use for cutting are not vertices of the surface mesh. However, they
lie on the edges of the existing mesh.

 I saw that you were also trying to cut by an arbitrary cut (not following the mesh
lines). Did you manage to do this? Could you please be so kind and elaborate a bit
more on how you proceeded? Did you use this vtkPolyDataLineEmbedder? I cannot
find any information about it.

Thank you.

 Martin