[vtkusers] vtk 6 - multiple outputs filter

the_shark mdccnunes at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 11:40:27 EDT 2013

If none of you is able to help me on this, then help me on a more simple
matter.

On my class I have

::RequestData(vtkInformation *vtkNotUsed(request),
                                             vtkInformationVector
**inputVector,
                                             vtkInformationVector
*outputVector)
{

  // get the info objects
  vtkInformation *inInfo = inputVector[0]->GetInformationObject(0);
  vtkInformation *outInfo0 = outputVector->GetInformationObject(0);

vtkImageData* data =  vtkImageData::SafeDownCast(
    inInfo->Get(vtkDataObject::DATA_OBJECT()));

  vtkHyperOctree* output0 = vtkHyperOctree::SafeDownCast(
      outInfo0->Get(vtkDataObject::DATA_OBJECT()));

(...)

output0->SetSize(Size);

(...)
}

On the output0->SetSize(Size); line I always get an error as if it the
octree was not well initialized.

If I try a outInfo0 = vtkHyperOctree::New(); it doesnt work as it isn't the
same datatype.

Thank you in advance.
Shark