[vtkusers] Vtk 6.0 dotnet

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 18:29:43 EDT 2013

I would not write this. if I did not see offense in one of the posts above
targeted people who did not  "put their money where their mouth is" .
You can't use number of people in vtk community as a total number of people
interested in ActiViz.
For example I do not care about anything beside C++. I know multiple people
who do not care what happens on Windows.

Also there is a huge difference between liking a feature and agree to
finance the development.
Also as for me I would trust more in the results of free development than
in results of the projects developed using such financing.
Assume you succeeded to collect money, and it was even enough to produce
results you wanted which is not realistic in the area I live.
What is going to happen when new vtk version is released and ActiViz need
support?
The code will need to be supported.
Are you going to ask for a new donations every time?
You have to realize that such questions are too serious  to ignore and
there is no point to offend people who decided not to put their money in
the project you support.

Regards,
     Alex