[vtkusers] Activiz Future ?

Jean-Hugues Royer jhroyer at joher.com
Thu Jan 31 10:56:11 EST 2013

Hi,

I guess we are not alone to use Activiz, wouldn't it possible to reach
other users/customers using it and ask about their interest to fund this
project ?

Personally we are fine with funding it with others and personally we are
more interested in Activiz 5.10 than 6.0.

 From reading the mailing list and looking at the questions regarding
Activiz I guess C# popularity seems to grow, and Activiz 5.8 is quite a
very good product.

Regards.