[vtkusers] vtkShrinkFilter: cell individial shrink possible?

Meister, Martin MM (E F CI C5 5) martin.meister at siemens.com
Mon Jan 21 10:57:46 EST 2013

Hello vtkusers,
I am researching how to visualize volume void fraction or boundary layer coverage additional to a scalar valu like, e.g. temperature. I am looking at vtkShrinkFilter. Is it possible to use an cell individual shrink factor?

Example:
5x3 quads in a Polydata cut plane of a dataset, additional geometry factor per cell shall be visualized: shrink per polygon is wanted.

Can it be done with the standard vtk pipeline?

Thanks,
Martin