[vtkusers] placing vtkButtonWidget

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:58:38 EST 2013

Yumin,

It's easy to add new examples to the wiki:
http://vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Instructions/ForDevelopers

Long term goal is to answer questions with a pointer to a wiki example.

I'm working on an article for the Kitware Source to describe the
VTK/ITK wiki examples and their potential impact. Potential title"
"Learning Toolkits by Example".

Bill