[vtkusers] how to install vtk on a Mac?

Ilan ilan.tal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 02:14:24 EST 2013

Hi Seb,
We have a lift off! I went into the terminal and did the export command and
then another command to run Fiji. My printout shows that the path is set
properly and up comes the VTK in 2 seconds.

For the doctor I'll need something simpler than going into a terminal, some
sort of launcher where I can include the export command. I'll poke around to
figure out how Mac does this.

Thanks for all your help. It is nice when it finally actually works!

Ilan