[vtkusers] X11 CMake Errors on Mac

Berkowitz, Benjamin M benjamin-berkowitz at uiowa.edu
Fri Jan 4 14:48:14 EST 2013

Hi David,

I uninstalled and reinstalled both Qt and VTK.  I tried building the EventQtSlotConnect example, and I'm getting this error:

Linking CXX executable EventQtSlotConnect.app/Contents/MacOS/EventQtSlotConnect
  "QVTKWidget::QVTKWidget(QWidget*, QFlags<Qt::WindowType>)", referenced from:
      Ui_EventQtSlotConnect::setupUi(QMainWindow*) in EventQtSlotConnect.cxx.o
  "vtkEventQtSlotConnect::New()", referenced from:
      vtkSmartPointer<vtkEventQtSlotConnect>::New() in EventQtSlotConnect.cxx.o
make[2]: *** [EventQtSlotConnect.app/Contents/MacOS/EventQtSlotConnect] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/EventQtSlotConnect.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks,
Ben