[vtkusers] vtkMetaImageWriter for vector-valued data

Pelt, R.F.P. van R.F.P.v.Pelt at tue.nl
Mon Feb 18 09:14:17 EST 2013

Dear all,

Does anyone have experience with writing vector-valued data, using the vtkMetaImageWriter?

I was not successful after some attempts and an internet search to do this.
It seems the MHD data format allows for vectors to be stored.
However, the vtkMetaImageWriter does not seem to make use of this.

I currently have a vtkImageData object which contains point data in the form of a vtkFloatArray of 3 components.

Thanks.

Best wishes,

Roy