[vtkusers] Selection visible cells using vtkInteractorStyleRubberBandPick

Ray9 jmap at ua.pt
Sat Feb 9 15:26:43 EST 2013

Hi! I'm new to the vtk i´m trying to use vtkInteractorStyleRubberBandPick and
vtkAreaPicker to select cells from a polydata, i use the
VTK/Examples/Cxx/Picking/HighlightSelection example but the ->GetFrustum()
will give me the front and back cells and i just want the visible cells and
i can't figure out how to select them, anyone already did this?

Thanks!