[vtkusers] vtkOBJReader QVTKwidget problem

Massinissa Bandou Massinissa.Bandou at USherbrooke.ca
Thu Feb 7 23:15:35 EST 2013

Hello Joachim,

Excuse my bothering you at such a late hour, the problem was generated by
Widget which was created
in ImageProcessing class
Ui::ImageProcessing Widget)
. As you can see, I recreated again in ObjectCleaning class.

So I decided to program the ReadFile and Visualize functions in the
ImageProcessing class instead of creating another class (ObjectCleaning
class) and now it works perfectly. I'm doing this because I want to create a
program that can perform points/cells extraction, delete cells, save data of
any mesh file (obj).

Thanks again for your help!!

Massi