[vtkusers] Bad marching cube quality
martin.ennemoser at gmx.at
Sat Feb 2 17:32:41 EST 2013
Ok I know what you mean. But I don't know how to do that:
Maybe I should discribe what I want to achive:
1. Read a polygonal mesh from blender.
2. convert it to volume data.
3. apply boolean operations on those volume data.
4. convert it back to a polygonal mesh.
What I did so far:
1. I read polygonal data from blender.
2. Convert it to vtkPolyData.
3. then I use vtkVoxelModeller to get voxels.
4. pass the vtkVoxelModeller to vtkMarchingCubes.
The results looks like this:
Maybe I should not use vtkVoxelModeller?
View this message in context: http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/Bad-marching-cube-quality-tp5718226p5718239.html
Sent from the VTK - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the vtkusers