[vtkusers] selecting a specific region by mouse dragging on a 3D grid

sepideh20 sce2020sahaf at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 11 02:21:50 EST 2013

Hello all,

I have a 3D grid (unstructured grid) with a lot of cubic cells. I want to
give the user the ability to select an area by dragging the mouse and
specifying a region in the shape of a rectangle. And then, I do my analysis
and the rest stuff, based on the area which the user has been selected.
I am doing my code in C#, and I could not define any mouse event on the
render windows control. What's the problem?

Any idea or sample code to help me to do this is highly appreciated.

Thanks everyone in advance.