[vtkusers] Future of activiz .net?

Binninger, Matthias Matthias.Binninger at ptw.de
Fri Dec 6 07:41:30 EST 2013

There has been an attempt to fund the development through crowd funding on kickstarter, but it was far from being successful.

Reasons _might_ have been:
* Not that much interest in ActiViz.Net after all :(
* The plan was to realize 5.10 (last one I know of was 5.8) at a time when 6.0 was (nearly) released
* The campaign did not reach a lot of people. There were quiet some people asking about the future of ActiViz.Net since the campaign failed, so perhaps it could have had a chance with more advertisement (no idea how and where)

Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Binninger
Software Development
PTW-Freiburg
Physikalisch-Technische Werkstaetten Dr. Pychlau GmbH
Loerracher Str. 7             79115 Freiburg, Germany

Phone: +49 761 4 90 55-987    Fax: +49 761 4 90 55-70
Matthias.Binninger at ptw.de             http://www.ptw.de
Registergericht Freiburg HRB Nr. 1673
Geschaeftsf.: Dr.Christian Pychlau, Dr.Edmund Schuele
WEEE Reg.-Nr. DE 15599992