[vtkusers] This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.

sepideh20 sce2020sahaf at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 03:57:58 EST 2013

Thanks again David. But still I have another problem, I set the look table as
follows:
lut.SetNumberOfColors(256);
lut.SetHueRange(0.0, 0.667);
lut.Build();
however, some times my scalar values are around 4000 and some thing like
this or some times very very small amounts, less than zero.

I think in these cases, my program does not work well. and I do not know
what happened to the very very small or very very large values. how can I
solve that?

Also please notice that I am working with time varying data set, for each
time step, I have a grid with different scalar values from the other time
steps.

Any idea is appreciated.

Many thanks,