[vtkusers] Convert stack of DICOM images into vti file?

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 23:44:09 EST 2013

I've compiled GDCM using Cmake and then built it in VS2012. Now, I can't
find the gdcm2vtk.exe file in my bin/Debug folder...

I was able to find a gdcmimg.exe, would that one work to covert a stack of
images into 3D? I read that if I'm able to generate a vti file from the
stack of images then I'll be able to show it using ActiViz..

Is there any known reason why I'm not seeing the gdcm2vtk.exe file? it is
in the source code..

Thanks!