[vtkusers] Wrap a point cloud

Paul McIntosh paul.mcintosh at monash.edu
Fri Aug 30 05:49:00 EDT 2013

Would this example not be the solution also?

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/PolyData/ConvexHullShrinkWrap

I am trying to apply it to filling holes in a scanned mesh. I am more concerned about my model being watertight as all the missing mesh was hidden from the scanner (there for not of interest to my CFD simulation as it is not in the flow).

Cheers,

Paul