[vtkusers] How to have a clean and well condensed isosurface with C + + only

andré kpozehoue kpoand at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 27 02:44:40 EDT 2013

Hello,

i'm currently work on dicom, and i read the images witk itk, first time, i apply itk filters to segment, then i display it in isosurface with vtk ( especially bone), but the skin is not clean and not smooth. I research now please a code that permit me to do it, for moment, i don't find some thing good on forum, someone can give a good idea please? i want to have a condensed skin without artefacts?
Please help me. I research some code on C++, because i don't want use python.

André KPOZEHOUE,
Development Engineer
Embedded Software & Image 3D Processing
C/C++,
 QT, OpenCV, VTK, ITK, Linux, Matlab

11 Rue Georges Teissier, 42000 Saint-Etienne
Mobile : +33 (0)6 34 95 30 57
Fixe    : +33 (0)9 53 11 29 77 (Personnel)
Fax    : +33 (0)9 58 11 29 77  (ne pas utilisé pour le moment)
mail  : kpoand at yahoo.fr

http://andre.kpozehoue.free.fr/mon%20site%20web/