[vtkusers] One kind of vtkMultiBlockDataSet shows up in VTK 5.7 while not in VTK 6.0

Chao Liang chaolian at mtu.edu
Wed Aug 14 20:51:32 EDT 2013

Sorry for another email. Except adding two macros using vtk 6.0, I change a
function SetInput() in vtk 5.7 to SetInputData() in vtk 6.0 as
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/VTK_6_Migration/Replacement_of_SetInput said. I
think this should not be the issue. Anyway, there are only these places I
make changes from vtk 5.7 to vtk 6.0.

Thanks again.