[vtkusers] New

Altamash Abbasi altamashabbasi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 08:08:07 EDT 2013

stame1 at itlrstud044:~/software/SimplePointsReader/build> make
make[2]: *** No rule to make target
»/home/stame1/software/VTKBin/lib/libvtkfreetype-6.0.so.1«,
 needs of »Simple Point Reader" to create. Closing.
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/SimplePointsReader.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all]  Error 2

And whats the meaning of this Error . . .