[vtkusers] New

Anka Kochanowska pluszcz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 07:52:08 EDT 2013

Hi!
We have asked you many times to keep the discussion on vtkusers mailing
list. You have to select Replay All when you answer messages posted to the
list.This way you have better chances to resolve your problem.
You have to pass as VTK_DIR the directory containing VTKConfig.cmake.
Surely, you are able to find files on your system?
Look  in the directory where you installed vtk, in lib, vtk-6...
Anka