[vtkusers] Fwd: Problem

Altamash Abbasi altamashabbasi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 06:15:24 EDT 2013

Hello
        Hope so fine and enjoying. Actually i'm using a VTK 6.0.0 for my
project and i've done all things that VTK needed. I'm using linux operating
system. like i'm using this example in the link.
                            """"""""""
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/IO/SimplePointsReader""""""""""""""""""
when i entered the run command that is ./SimplePointsReader nothing comes
infront of me and a msg comes on commaand line that file or directory not
found... I'm so confused and my work is stopped.. plz if you could help me
in this i'll be very thankful to you. Your quick response will be highly
appreciated. If you could send me the running methods or steps that how a
VTK GUI containing 3 points comes in front of me i'll be highly thankful to
u.

Regards
Altamash Abbasi