[vtkusers] Visualize point cloud as circles

finfanillo esteban.vidal at huawei.com
Fri Aug 2 10:56:05 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I have a point cloud (about 300000 points) and I would like to visualize it
as a cloud of circles. I already know the rgb information of each point, the
normal to each surface, and the radius, which is constant for every circle.
I guess I can use vtkRegularPolygonSource to create the circles given its
position, normal and radius, but I don't know how to visualize all the mess.
Can anybody help me please?

Thanks.