[vtkusers] Using vtkLineSource as guide for imported 3D object

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Apr 30 16:12:21 EDT 2013

I'm not sure to follow what that "cover" could look like and how the
scaling won't affect it in a badly manner ?

Do you have any picture that show both the line source and the cover?

In order to handle such use case, you would attach listener to the
LineSource so you could manually compute the transformation of your STL
data and update the transformation matrix of its actor automatically.

Hope that give you enough hints,

Seb

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 4:01 PM, Enzo Matsumiya <enzo.ferlin at micromar.eng.br