[vtkusers] Not-parallel Image Data to PolyData/Unstructured Grid

Krzysztof Skrzynecki skrzynecki.krzysztof at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 02:20:30 EDT 2013

Hello,
I wonder if there is any function to make PolyData/Unstructured Grid from a
lot of 2D Image Data. My problem is that images aren't parallel to each
other, so i can't simply make 3D Structured Grid just by adding surfaces in
appropriated order. I have information about position and rotation of their
coordinates system in some other global coordinate system and i can image
that VTK doesn't have simple function for this purpose. My question is it
which 3D Data Type should I use (some surfaces could cross others when I'll
build 3D structure). PolyData or Unstructured Grid?

Best wishes,
Krzysztof Skrzynecki