[vtkusers] check inside points

shirani kannangara mangalika673 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 02:01:20 EDT 2013

Hi vtk users

I have generated a mesh model for a liver using the data set of vhb abdomen
of visible human project.I have saved the mesh model as a .vtk form.I
assume now the surface data as polydata. Now I want to check inside points
of the surface.I used *VTK/Examples/Cxx/PolyData/PointInsideObjec for this
task. *My data range is actually image dimensions of original image which I
used for segmentation (That is x=675,Y=401, Z=450).I have used triangulate
mesh image for this purpose.I input data using an ND array.My program was
built successfully with zero errors.My array is also working properly.But
my output array indicates"0"s only.No
"1"s.I have a doubt whether  any mismatch of the image origin  and the mesh
origin.According to me they should be coincide.Otherwise  they occupy
separate places in the spaces.  AREN't they.I wan't to make it clear and
the program check inside point correctly.I have been trying for the same
job for about one month.I tried in Itk also .But failed.I hope you any body
will looking to my problem and help me to get it success.I am hoping your
kind reply.My codes are attached herewith for your reference.

 Thanks in advance
Shirani