[vtkusers] VTK 6.0 static New() function returns NULL

Dan Lipsa dan.r.lipsa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 12:01:29 EDT 2013

Sebastien,
I am using a qt project and vtk. I ended up using the following line in the
.pro file:

DEFINES +=
vtkRenderingCore_AUTOINIT=\"4(vtkInteractionStyle,vtkRenderingFreeType,vtkRenderingFreeTypeOpenGL,vtkRenderingOpenGL)\"

The list of features in the DEFINES depends on what vtk features you use in
your program. I figured them out using trial and error from examples for
those features. I used cmake to generate the proper makefile and then
looked in that makefile.

Hope it helps,
Dan