[vtkusers] How to set the step length the slider shows, vtkSliderRepresentation2D and vtkSliderWidget

ljp19890525 ljp19890525 at 163.com
Wed Apr 17 22:31:24 EDT 2013

Hi all,
I try to use a silder to control the parameter  used to change other object.  I use vtkSliderRepresentation2D  and vtkSliderWidget  as my implement,but I  do not know how to set the  step length  that the silder shows. We can set the SetMinimumValue() and SetMaximumValue()  by  tkSliderRepresentation2D,when I drag  the slider  the value is Within the range! However  the step length when dragged is
unpredictable, and HOW to control the step length? I want the step length to be one,as I want to show images one layer by one  layer throught the slider.
Thanks a lot!

ljp19890525