[vtkusers] Thank you! VTK Maintenance Grant

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 19:16:07 EDT 2013

This is an outstanding achievement. The partnering subcontractors, in this
era of relatively tight funding, are showing a real vision and confidence
in VTK.

Congratulations to them and to Kitware (especially Will, Stephen, Katie and
Berk).

This will benefit everybody involved with VTK either as a user or as a
developer.

Direct funding for VTK ... what an achievement! Once again congratulations
to all involved.

Regards
   Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean