[vtkusers] QVTKWidget error

Massinissa Bandou Massinissa.Bandou at USherbrooke.ca
Wed Apr 17 19:48:17 EDT 2013

Hi David,
I fixed the previous error by deleting the project and restart with CMake
(configure and generate). The errors from QtCore/Variant are gone when I
replace INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${QT_INCLUDE_DIR})  by INCLUDE(${QT_USE_FILE})

But how can I fix the following ones? do I need to specify those files in
the CMakeList?

2>c:\users\massi\desktop\imageregistration\imageregistration\imageregistration.h(5):
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'ui_MainGUI.h': No such file or
directory
2>  imageregistration.cpp
2>c:\users\massi\desktop\imageregistration\imageregistration\imageregistration.h(5):
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'ui_MainGUI.h': No such file or
directory
2>  myVtkInteractorStyleImage.cpp
2>c:\users\massi\desktop\imageregistration\imageregistration\imageregistration.h(5):
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'ui_MainGUI.h': No such file or
directory
2>  settings.cpp
2>c:\users\massi\desktop\imageregistration\imageregistration\settings.h(3):
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'ui_SettingsGUI.h': No such
file or directory
2>  DataProcess.cpp
2>c:\users\massi\desktop\imageregistration\imageregistration\dataProcess.h(3):
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'ui_DataProcessGUI.h': No such
file or directory
2>  moc_imageregistration.cxx
2>  moc_dataProcess.cxx
2>  moc_settings.cxx
2>  moc_myVtkInteractorStyleImage.cxx
2>  qrc_imageregistration.cxx
2>  Generating Code...
2>
2>Build FAILED.

Thank you, I really appreciate your help!!

Massi