[vtkusers] QVTKWidget error

Massinissa Bandou Massinissa.Bandou at USherbrooke.ca
Wed Apr 17 14:47:56 EDT 2013

Thank for reply
I replace it but when I generate the source code with CMake, I got this
error:

Could NOT find Qt4 (missing:  QT_INCLUDE_DIR) (found version "Qt: Untested
Windows version 6.2 detected!
4.8.1")
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are
set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake
files:
QT_QTCORE_INCLUDE_DIR (ADVANCED)
   used as include directory in directory
C:/Users/Massi/Desktop/ImageRegistration/ImageRegistration

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

I'm sure I set the right directory path for Qt in my environment variables
(why Qt_INCLUDE-DIR ????)

Massi