[vtkusers] How to achieve the screen shot with VTK

ljp19890525 ljp19890525 at 163.com
Mon Apr 15 03:30:42 EDT 2013

Hi all,
I try to write the codes to shot the Screen with VTK, as I want to capture the results of visualization,and save as some image formats,such tiff,JEPG,bmp and so on. How should I do firstly?
I render the result in the vtkRenderWindow and vtkRenderWindowInteractor. How can I capture the rendering result in the vtkRenderWindow? I do not know when rendering where the data store. I think I should find the place and write the data there  to  other image format.
Please give me some advices,Thanks a lot!

ljp19890525