[vtkusers] ActiViz.NET reports unhandled Exception while interacting window with Mouse

Arindam arindam at triassicsolutions.com
Mon Apr 15 00:41:30 EDT 2013

I have also got same issue.Any Idea?

On 4/15/2013 7:44 AM, zlf wrote:
> ActiViz.NET reports unhandled exception from time to time while interacting
> window with mouse.
>
> I am using ActiViz.NET 5.8.0 OpenSource Edition (x86). The exception occurs
> much more frequently when volume render is added to renderer.
>
> Unhandled Exception:  System.Exception: error: could not get registered type
> - mteIndex='4294967295' classNameKey=''
>     at Kitware.mummy.Runtime.Methods.GetConstructorInfo(UInt32 mteIndex)
>     at Kitware.mummy.Runtime.Methods.CreateWrappedObjectImpl(UInt32
> mteStatus, UInt32 mteIndex, UInt32 rawRefCount, IntPtr rawCppThis, Boolean
> callDisposalMethod, Boolean& created)
>     at Kitware.mummy.Runtime.Methods.CreateWrappedObject(UInt32 mteStatus,
> UInt32 mteIndex, UInt32 rawRefCount, IntPtr rawCppThis, Boolean
> callDisposalMethod, Boolean& found)
>     at Kitware.VTK.vtkObjectEventRelay.Execute(IntPtr caller, UInt32 eventId,
> IntPtr callData)
>     at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageA(MSG& msg)
>     at
> System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr
> dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
>     at
> System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32
> reason, ApplicationContext context)
>     at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32
> reason, ApplicationContext context)
>     at System.Windows.Forms.Application.RunDialog(Form form)
>     at System.Windows.Forms.Form.ShowDialog(IWin32Window owner)
>     at System.Windows.Forms.Form.ShowDialog()
>
> Regards,
>
> zlf
>

> --

Regards,
*ARINDAM SAHA
Software Engineer*
Triassic Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
(+91) 471 2700050 (Office)
9746145220 (Mobile)
<http://www.triassicsolutions.com>

Disclaimer: This e-mail contains confidential information intended
solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete this email
permanently from your records. Do not copy or distribute this e-mail and
any such actions are unlawful. Except where this email is sent in the
usual course of business, the views expressed in this email are those of
the sender. Triassic Solutions Pvt. Ltd. accepts no responsibility for
any indirect damage or loss suffered by reason of inaccuracy or
incorrectness of the information in this email.
+ Please consider our environment before printing this e-mail.