[vtkusers] Minimum distance between two vtkPolyData objects?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 19:54:07 EDT 2013

 vtkDistancePolyDataFilter
// Computes the signed distance from one vtkPolyData to another. The

// signed distance to the second input is computed at every point in

// the first input using vtkImplicitPolyDataDistance. Optionally, the
signed
// distance to the first input at every point in the second input can

// be computed. This may be enabled by calling

// ComputeSecondDistanceOn().