[vtkusers] Cell ID (and vtkCellData)

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 18:26:26 EDT 2013

As for me there is no enough details to provide you with helpful advice.
I am not sure I can follow what you said either.
If you want just to be able to read some of the vtk file formats, start
with file format (extension) you want to read.
Google vtk file format. For example some details on forma can be found at:
http://www.cacr.caltech.edu/~slombey/asci/vtk/vtk_formats.simple.html

But in this case why would you ask questions about vtkCellData or other VTK
classes?
If you are going to use vtk classes give details on the dataset you are
trying to work with.

Regards,
    Alex