[vtkusers] Exporting with vtkGL2PSExporter

Laura Balbastre laura.balbastre.soler at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 06:57:49 EDT 2013

Hi David,

I've been trying to build the development branch of VTK but I haven't
succeeded. When configuring the CMake options I enable: VTK_WRAP_JAVA,
Build_Shared_Libs and VTK_USE_SYSTEM_GL2PS, and I disable: BUILD_TESTING.

The errors I get when compiling with Visual C++ 2008, are:

245>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: impossible to open the file
'..\..\lib\Debug\vtkRenderingGL2PSJava.lib'

190>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: impossible to open the
file  '..\..\lib\Debug\vtkIOExport-6.0.lib'

160>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: impossible to open the
file'..\..\lib\Debug\vtkRenderingGL2PS-6.0.lib'

157>C:\Documents and
Settings\VTK\VTK\build\ThirdParty\gl2ps\vtk_gl2ps.h(21) : fatal error
C1083:  impossible to open the file include : 'gl2ps.h' : No such file or
directory

Can you guide me a little bit, please?

Thank you in advance,

Laura