[vtkusers] Exporting with vtkGL2PSExporter

David Lonie david.lonie at kitware.com
Wed Apr 3 08:46:55 EDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 3:24 AM, Laura Balbastre
<laura.balbastre.soler at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Thank you for your quick response. The version of vtk I'm using is 5.10.1.
> Was GL2PS rewritten after this version?

The GL2PS exporter was updated after this release, so the next release
should hopefully work better for you. If you need this functionality
sooner, try building the development branch of VTK. This page has some
helpful info for obtaining a copy of the development version:

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Git

Dave