[vtkusers] Getting Original 3d Point co-ordinate on mouse hover

mahendra mahendra123awale at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 15:01:26 EDT 2013

thanks alex for comments. I tried with vtk cell picker as follows:

                 public void mouseMoved(MouseEvent e) {
                renderWindowPanel.lock();
                    double[] p = cellPicker.GetPickPosition();
                    System.out.println(" Position: " + p[0] + ", " + p[1] +
            }

It gives me some co-ordinates but i do not know how to convert them or link
them to original point co-ordinates. Any suggestion?